Mindful Leadership Workshop
Transform your business with this ground-breaking approach to leadership
When leading firms like Google and IBM incorporate mindfulness into their business practices, you know that it’s with good reason. Being able to remain present in the moment enables you to stay focused on your business goals, as well as helping you become the leader your team needs.
Mostly classroom-based working on 3 key objectives such as emotional intelligence, leadership, and Mindfulness, and how they are related to each other.
Kippure Corporate has teamed up with Sean M Kelly, an expert in mindfulness for business, to put together a mindfulness leadership programme so your staff can benefit from this deceptively powerful practice.
Everything is taught with a strong emphasis on practical application, so you can begin incorporating mindfulness into your working life immediately, resulting in better performance, more effective leadership and improved mental wellbeing.
Why Mindfulness at work?
Increasingly scientific research is demonstrating the positive link between mindfulness and emotional intelligence and consequently improvements in workplace performance, wellbeing, job satisfaction, resilience and indeed greater leadership abilities. By cultivating mindfulness at work we can develop emotional intelligence skills to a level whereby we create a more mindful and self-aware work force and build an inspiring high performance workplace.
This highly interactive, practical and inspiring programme trains people how to practice mindfulness and develop their emotional intelligence in order to improve attention and concentration, optimise performance, improve leadership skills and increase personal well-being.
The three main objectives of the programme are:
- Attention Training – Train attention to create a quality of mind that is both calm and alert. This quality of mind forms the foundation for emotional intelligence and personal wellbeing
- Self Knowledge and Self Mastery – Use trained attention to understand cognitive and emotional processes. This knowledge provides the individual with the ability to regulate and master emotions
- Create Useful Habits and Leadership Skills – Develop the habits of mindfulness, increased compassion and open communications. These habits can be trained and can create trust that leads to highly productive collaborations.
This one-day programme is divided into four main modules:
- Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence
- Mindfulness and Self Awareness and Self- Regulation
- Mindfulness and Motivation and Empathy
- Mindfulness and Leadership and Integration into the workplace
The day is very practical with one-third content and two-thirds practising the skills being taught.
Morning session is all classroom-based with Sean Kelly leading, into with afternoon tasks and activity run by our instructors. All tasks are customised in conjunction with your 3 main objectives, linking in with what you have learned in the classroom session with Sean Kelly.
Contact us on now for details or to book.