Bushtucker Survival Challenge
Master Chef meets Survivor in this non-stop adventure, team building programme. You and your workmates will embrace your former days as Boy Scouts and Girl Guides in this all round outdoor survival skills challenge.
Teams will work together to cook outdoors, build shelters and fires and learn navigation skills in order to locate their challenge sites. Workmates will work together to complete physically and mentally intensive tasks as if their life truly depended on it.
- Collectively, group members must prioritise the importance of each assignment and allocate team mates accordingly. You and your employees will acquire new and extreme outdoor skills, while building team communication and learning more about the strengths and determination of fellow workmates.
- Each participant will play an important role. Some will pull from their expertise and teach the others. Some will be the motivators who maintain team spirit throughout the whole challenge. All will acquire a new skill, plus learn more about themselves.
- At the beginning of the corporate activity, teams are given a written brief outlining the mission set before them. Teams must complete the survival style tasks in the time allotted; points are awarded for the successful completion of each task.
The Bushtucker Survival Challenge is for corporate groups ranging from 8 to 100 people.
- Erecting a shelter that would be able to hold up against the elements using the equipment provided.
- Starting a fire with a flint striker and sourcing enough wood to keep the fire going as if you were spending the night.
- Navigating your way to find and retrieve hidden food caches.
- Preparing and cooking a team meal that will be scored by the group facilitators in a Master Chef-style challenge.
The corporate entertainment does not need to end here. If your group is still buzzing after finishing this outdoor team building event, you have the option of participating in another half-day team game. Or if you prefer to relax after this intense corporate event, you can feast and drink in our dining facilities, around the barbecue or in our bar.