Are you bored of normal, traditional parties?
Kippure Estate bin dun party planning and y’all should c’mon over for a Hillbilly extravaganza! Wicklow Hillbillies really know how to party and we’ve got a fair few surprises waiting for yer.
We’ve got all the party standards – good food, good drink and a great party atmosphere. But that’s not all! We’ve kitted out the place with unique Hillbilly decorations, as well as plenty of light-hearted antics to get everyone enjoying that merry moonshine mood.
- Drinks and canapés on arrival
- Gourmet buffet
- Hillbilly décor
- A good old hoedown with lively music (followed by a DJ till late – additional fee applies)
- Midnight party snack of Hillbilly hot dogs
- Party novelties
- Hog Roast on a Spit (additional fee applies)
- Feasting fit for a Hillbilly
- On arrival, you’ll be offered our very own hillbilly moonshine, along with pitchers of beer or hot chocolate, all served with mini canapés.
- Our excellent team of chefs will prepare a gourmet buffet for you, featuring:
- Prime Irish steak, country-style fried chicken and redneck style BBQ ribs
- Wild salmon caught by the local Hillbillies themselves
- Variety of seasonal roasted vegetables and salads
- Your meal will be rounded off with dessert treats like rustic apple pie with cream and custard.
As one of Ireland’s leading provider of corporate team building events, why not include an hour of fun, Hillbilly themed team games? There’s something for everyone, all with a redneck twist, including Tin Can Target and Bingo Bowling.
If you’ve ever watched someone on a Bucking Bronco and thought you could do better, then now’s your chance to prove it. How long can you hold on for? It’s harder than it looks! We can even set up a photo booth for you so you can take home those special memories. (Please note that additional extras will be charged separately.)
The possibilities are endless, so get in touch now to discuss your needs and book an unforgettable party. Yee-ha!
For great group package rates contact our Corporate Sales Team at: