The A-Team Challenge
If you are thinking of building team dynamics within your corporate office while engaging in a healthy rush of competition, then the A-Team Challenge is for you!
The A-Team Challenge involves groups of 6 to 8 people competing in team activities that test their endurance, courage, skill, strength and intelligence. Participants will weave through rope courses, scale to high peaks and solve brain-numbing puzzles. Points will be awarded for the completion of each task and the team with the best total score wins. Opportunities will be provided for scoring bonus points.
Team members will learn about their own hidden talents and those of their workmates throughout the day. More importantly, team communication, motivation and bonding will take place, as participants will rely on each other in terms of physical and mental support to complete each challenge. Your employees will return back to the office with increased confidence and enthusiasm in themselves and each other.
The A-Team Programme will be adapted to a skill and challenge level suitable for your corporate event. Select the difficulty level according to the competitiveness and physical make-up of your team.
Possible tasks range from fun team activities to a physically-demanding programme similar to those completed by senior GAA teams.
Sample Tasks & Activities
- Climbing Wall with League Logic Puzzle: Your task is to solve a logic puzzle but unfortunately, the puzzle is full of gaps. The missing words are attached to the climbing wall, and must be collected to solve the puzzle. Pieces are attached up at 3m, at 5m and at the top.
- Leap of Faith: Team members climb to the top of a 13-metre, wobbly platform and leap through the air to grasp a suspended trapeze.
- Jungle Swing: Teams strategise to successfully manoeuvre each member through a low ropes course without touching the ground; participants swing from log to log and cross over a bridge to get to the other side.
- Hoods in the Woods: Not “just archery” and more than just a game of bows and arrows, participants must correctly answer a trivia question in order to gain the full target points their bowmanship has earned.
- Vertical Challenge: Team members climb up Kippure Estate’s highest vertical obstacle course which consists of suspended logs, ropes, cables and cargo nets.