Corporate Retreat in the Wicklow Mountains
Do the words ‘corporate retreat’ strike fear into your heart? Do you visualise skipping into the sunset hand in hand with your boss or endless, pointless, physical challenges allegedly designed to build trust but which have the opposite effect?
Not all corporate retreats are the same!
Getting away from it all …
At Kippure Estate, we have all the right ingredients for a company getaway with a difference. Your boss might still decide the schedule for the day, but our facilities and location make it so much easier for you to sneak in some fun and relaxing times while you’re here!
When you take your staff out of the everyday surroundings of their office and let them enjoy fun times and the great outdoors, the break from the norm inspires creative thinking and reminds them exactly why they love their work.
Nature is relaxing and rejuvenating…
Kippure is located right in the heart of the beautiful Wicklow Mountains. County Wicklow’s rolling hills, idyllic lakes and mysterious forests have long made it a desirable location for artists and those looking to get closer to nature, but it’s also a rejuvenating location ideal to help employees connect with their inner muse and brainstorm ideas and innovations. Kippure Estate is designed to give you the very best of this setting, with the tranquil Liffey forming a natural border as it winds alongside the estate with the lofty Mullaghcleevaun Mountain towering in the distance.
A short drive away from Dublin city, our wild, stunningly beautiful setting in the Wicklow Mountains is perfect for when your people need to be inspired, de-stress, develop strategy, focus on a new project or build closer, more effective teams.
At Kippure, you’ll find:
- Function rooms ideal for workshops, meetings and conferences.
- In-house catering from our creative chefs, who can put together mouth-watering menus.
- Accommodation in lodges, for up to 120 delegates, conducive for team building.
- Residents only bar where everyone can unwind with a drink, enjoying warm Irish hospitality.
- A range of outdoor activities tailored towards bringing teams closer together.
- Our team challenge ropes course is specifically aimed at building more trusting teams.
- While you’re here, you may find a gentle walk will give everyone the opportunity to relax.
- Explore the countless beautiful trails running through the 260 acres private estate.
Get in touch with us
We’re ready to give your team the best time out they’ve ever had!