Profile: Training Facilitator – Sean M Kelly B.Sc. Mast NLP
Training Facilitator Sean M. Kelly
Master Facilitator, Professional & People Development Trainer/Coach
Sean is an International Professional and People Development Trainer/ Coach with over twenty years experience in the training industry. He has developed and delivered training to many successful businesses and organisations in countries including Ireland, UK, USA, Luxembourg, Italy, Russia, Lithuania, Israel and South Korea. Sean focuses on providing interactive, experiential and empowering training and coaching which has an immediate positive impact in the workplace.
Some of the areas that Sean has delivered training in include:
- Your Mind and Mental Fitness – once you know how to use more of your minds potential you can improve your performance at anything, guaranteed!
- How to Build High Performing Teams – what are the characteristics of high performing teams, how can you implement these characteristics into a team and help it continuously improve its performance
- Management and Leadership skills – purpose, vision, goals, action plans, motivation, delegation, planning, doing, reviewing
Communicate with Impact and Confidence – presentation skills, interviewing skills, listening skills, persuasion and influencing and other relevant areas
- Creativity & Innovation – creative problem solving and innovation
- Positive Stress management, relaxation, mindfulness and meditation
- Conflict Resolution – how to turn conflict into a stepping stone for greater success
- The Brain and Leadership – how knowing more about how the brain works and the effect of emotions, positive and negative helps managers and leaders be more effective at managing and more inspirational as leaders
Accelerated Learning with Mind Mapping and Speed Reading (especially managing “information overload”)
- Time Management and Personal Effectiveness
Negotiation skills – strategies and techniques to improve it
Mentoring Skills – the why, the what and the how to being a successful mentor
Sean has an honours degree in Physics and Mathematics from Trinity College, Dublin. He also has qualifications in business, management development, a Master Practitioner in NLP, psychotherapy and public speaking. In 1997 Sean achieved 8th place in the Tony Buzan World Memory Championships, he came 51st in 2012, his first competition in fourteen years.
Sean facilitates two workshops: